|Turkish Language Classes Begin|
Turkish Language Classes Begin on Saturday, September 13
Raindrop Turkish House San Antonio offers Turkish classes for all whether you are a beginner or an experienced speaker looking to sharpen your speaking skills. Our teachers are native Turkish speakers who are fully qualified to teach Turkish as a second language.You will not only learn the Turkish language but you will also participate in cultural activities
Tuition is $ 40 / month
Class schedule is as follows :
Beginner Level Section-1 : Saturdays 10:00 AM-12:00 PM
Beginner Level Section-2 : Tuesdays 09:00 AM-11:00 AM
Intermediate Level : Thursdays 05:30 PM-07:30 PM
(Wednesday, September 12, 2013, San Antonio, TX)
1. Turkic languages are the fifth most commonly spoken language in the world. There are more than 250 million people speaking Turkic languages.
2. Turkish language is written in Latin alphabet and pronounced as it is written. Therefore, it is easy to learn and to pronounce.
3. Turkey is the emerging economic power with geographical and political ties with Central Asian and Middle Eastern countries.
4. Turkey has a very rich history from Biblical times to the earliest human civilizations, from the first Christians to a rich variety of ancient and modern civilizations extending from Troy to Mesopotamia.By the Department of State, Education and Defense, Turkish was included in critical languages category under the National Security Initiative. The initiative is designed to dramatically increase the number of Americans learning critical need foreign languages such as Turkish and others through new and expanded programs from kindergarten through university and into the workforce.
5. Turkish will be your passport to travel not only in many countries in the world but also to gain the heart of people in these beautiful lands.